dimecres, 16 d’abril del 2014

Montserrat: L'Agulla de l'Elefantet, Cara sud


Yesterday, Ferran and I, have been climbing in Montserrat, in l'Agulla de l'Elefantet, cara sud.
Was a really nice experience for me, cause I'm not use to climb 150m. Was a bit hot, but anyway we enjoyed a lot the day.

L'Agulla de l'Elefantet





Ferran


The rout was easy, but when we were almost in the top, we found and nice and short 7a+, Date asco. Was nice to climb this one in that point, really high. Good feelings!!

The route Date Asco

The route Date Asco


Gypsi at the beginning of Date Asco


And the Top:

Gypsi and Ferran on the Top


View



Later on, we just moved to La Bimba sector, where I did Monjes Cosacos, 6c and I was trying De verde o de marrón, un cabrón es un cabrón, 7a, really hard...

Thank's to Ferran for this nice day full of new experiences for me in a Magical place, MONTSERRAT
Thank's to Psycoartholds  and  Climbskin  too.


just MONTSERRAT





2 comentaris:

Ferran Guerrero ha dit...

Anda que no me lo pase bien, gracias por la compañía y por dejarte liar de semejante manera, al final nos salió bien la jugada.

LETICIA ha dit...

Tenies ganes d'escalar sobre roca catalana, eh Jaimito??? me n'alegro que estiguis bé!!! cuida't molt i enhorabona per tots els encadenaments!